- Crystal Size: Diameter 1.5 inch x 1.5 inch
- Energy Resolution: <3.5%@662keV(Cs-137)
- Encapsulation: Aluminum housing with an end optical window
- Best energy resolution
- High light output
- Good sealing
- Fast decay time
- High count rate capabilities
- Excellent radiation hardness
- Nuclear radiation monitoring
- Well logging
- High-energy physics
LaBr3(Ce) Scintillator Description
LaBr3(Ce) is a transparent scintillator material which offers the superior energy resolution, fast emission and excellent linearity. It has higher light output than NaI(Tl) and also better energy resolution. LaBr3(Ce) crystals emit some 60% more light than NaI(Tl) for energies near 1 MeV and have much faster decay times and better timing properties.
For more information please visit https://www.ost-photonics.com/products/scintillation-crystal/encapsulated-scintillator/labr3ce-scintillator/. If there are any further questions or comments, please contact our sales: firstname.lastname@example.org.