- Material: Mono-crystalline Al2O3
- Growth Method: KY
- Purity: >99.99%
- Orientation: C-axis (0001) to M (1-100) 0.2° ± 0.1°
- Dimension: Diameter 100 mm
- Dimension Tolerance: +/-0.1 mm
- Thickness: 0.65 mm
- Thickness Tolerance: +/-0.025 mm
- Primary Flat Orientation: A-plane (11-20) ± 0.3°
- Primary Flat Length: 30 ± 1 mm
- Polishing: Double Sides Polished
- Front Side: Epi-ready, Ra<0.3 nm
- Back Side: Epi-ready, Ra<0.3 nm
- TTV: <10 um
- BOW: -10～0 um
- WARP: <15 um
- Packing: Class 100 Clean room cleaning and vacuum nitrogen packaging
Al2O3 Single Crystal Description
Al2O3 crystal or Sapphire is a multi-function crystal materials with excellent properties: good thermos-stability, high thermal conductivity, high hardness, high transmission at infrared wavelength rang and excellent chemical stability. Sapphire is widely used in industrial, defense and security and scientific research fields. sapphire is also an important substrate materials for high temperature superconductivity applications, it can be used for film growth of Y-series, La-series, and it is also used to grow the superconductivity film of MgB2.
For further details, please kindly visit Al2O3 Substrate – OST Photonics (ost-photonics.com). If you have any further inquiries and comments, or require a quotation for different specifications and quantities, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team: email@example.com.
Our online ordering system is designed for the convenience of customers who wish to purchase standard products. If your organization does not allow payment by PayPal or if you want to apply for a special discount, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.