- Crystal Material: Czochraiski growth CsI(Tl) crystal
- Crystal Size: Diameter 25 mm x 25 mm
- Energy resolution: ≤7.5%@662keV(Cs-137)
- Encapsulation: Aluminum housing with an end optical window
- High light output
- Good energy resolution
- Emission wavelength at 550 nm
- Compatible with photodiode readout
- Security inspection
- High energy physic
- Nuclear radiation detection
CsI(Tl) Scintillation Crystal Description
CsI(Tl) has a light output of 54 photons/keV and is one of the brightest scintillators known. It has most of its emission in the long wavelength part of the spectrum (>500nm), it is well-suited for photodiode readout.CsI(Tl) has a very good stopping power, is slightly hygroscopic and with good plastic mechanical properties. Combined with a the relatively good radiation hardness properties, CsI(Tl) is also well suited for High Energy Physics. It also has no cleavage plane and is quite rugged – which makes it well-suited for well logging, space research or other applications where severe shock conditions are encountered.
For more information please visit https://www.ost-photonics.com/products/scintillation-crystal/scintillation-crystal-material/csitl/. If there are any further questions or comments, please contact our sales: email@example.com.