- Crystal Size: Diameter 80 mm x 1 mm
- Polishing: Double sides polished
- Diameter Tolerance: ±0.1 mm
- Thickness Tolerance: ±0.02 mm
- High electron conversion efficiency
- Light yield increases linearly with the total energy of the electron beam
- Good resolution
- Good thermal conductivity
- Scanning electron microscope(SEM)
- Electron imaging
- Ion beam imaging
- Beta, X-ray counter
YAG(Ce) Scintillation Crystal Description
YAG(Ce) is a non-hygroscopic, chemically inert inorganic scintillator, the wavelength of maximum emission at 550 nm is well matched to CCD sensitivity, and it has reasonably fast scintillator(75 ns decay time) with a relatively high light yield of 21% of NaI(TI) scintillator. YAG(ce) can be used in the harsh environment to detect alpha, gamma rays due to its stable physical and mechanical property, especially for electron microscopy applications.
For more information please visit https://www.ost-photonics.com/products/scintillation-crystal/scintillation-crystal-material/yagce/. If there are any further questions or comments, please contact our sales: firstname.lastname@example.org.