- Crystal Size: Diameter 80 mm x 1 mm
- Polishing: Double sides polished
- Diameter Tolerance: ±0.1 mm
- Thickness Tolerance: ±0.02 mm
- High electron conversion efficiency
- Light yield increases linearly with the total energy of the electron beam
- Good resolution
- Good thermal conductivity
- Scanning electron microscope(SEM)
- Electron imaging
- Ion beam imaging
- Beta, X-ray counter
YAG(Ce) Scintillation Crystal Description
YAG(Ce) is a non-hygroscopic, chemically inert inorganic scintillator, the wavelength of maximum emission at 550 nm is well matched to CCD sensitivity, and it has reasonably fast scintillator(75 ns decay time) with a relatively high light yield of 21% of NaI(TI) scintillator. YAG(ce) can be used in the harsh environment to detect alpha, gamma rays due to its stable physical and mechanical property, especially for electron microscopy applications.
For more information please visit https://www.ost-photonics.com/products/scintillation-crystal/scintillation-crystal-material/yagce/. If you have any further inquiries and comments, or require a quotation for different specifications and quantities, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team: email@example.com.
Our online ordering system is designed for the convenience of customers who wish to purchase standard products. If your organization does not allow payment by PayPal or if you want to apply for a special discount, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.