- Crystal Size: Diameter 10 mm x 0.5 mm
- Polishing: Double sides polished
- Diameter Tolerance: ±0.1 mm
- Thickness Tolerance: ±0.02 mm
- Low afterglow
- High density, high Z
- Withstands high energy radiation damage
- Relatively high light yield
- Security inspection
- X-ray computed Tomography
- High-energy physics
- Nuclear medicine
CdWO4 Scintillation Crystal Description
Cadmium tungstate (CdWO4) is a high density, high atomic number scintillator with relatively high light yield. The emission maximum is at 475nm and the total light output is 12 to 15 photons/keV. The light yield relative to NaI(Tl) on a bialkali PMT is 30 to 50%. The high density and stopping power of CdWO4 make it an efficient absorber, particularly for high energy X-ray. It takes only 3mm to stop up to 150keV photons.
For more information please visit https://www.ost-photonics.com/products/scintillation-crystal/scintillation-crystal-material/cdwo4/. If there are any further questions or comments, please contact our sales: email@example.com.